One teen is dead after a shooting incident in Merced. The Merced Police Department responded to a...Read More
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
6 hours ago
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ORDER IS A MISDEMEANOR PUNISHABLE BY FINE, COUNTY JAIL SENTENCING, OR BOTH.
40 confirmed cases, 3 recovered, 3 deaths within Merced County.
New Health Order Imposes Stricter Directives to Ensure Community Health and Safety"
• Directs all individuals living in the County to continue to stay at home unless they are providing or receiving essential services;
• Directs all businesses and governmental agencies to cease non-essential operations at physical locations in the County;
• Prohibits all non-essential gatherings of any number of individuals (including church and funeral services);
• Orders cessation of all non-essential travel; and
• Restricts access to certain recreation areas (including parks and golf courses).
Please read flyer for more details. ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago
CONVID-19-DAILY STATUS REPORT
34 confirmed cases, 3 recovered, 1 death. ... See MoreSee Less